Customer Service Officer Call Center
- Salary: £10.75 PAYE
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Southwark Council
- Location: Southwark
Department: Southwark Council Housing and Modernisation
Contract: Temporary 3-6 months
The Council is continuing a programme of modernisation and change to deliver on a number of key objectives with the aim of facilitating the Council in moving to become a modern, customer-oriented organisation.
The focus for the role is continuous service improvement and both cost effectiveness and excellence in customer service.
The Customer Service Officer role is flexible across the full range of skills required to deliver all elements of the Councils Customer Access Strategy.
- This employer is a Living Wage Employer
- This employer participates in the Disability Confident Scheme
Purpose of the job
To provide and promote a professional, high quality, front line customer focused service to all callers, processing information in response to enquiries, concerns or requests for Council services received through various channels, and ensuring that all enquiries are swiftly and comprehensively resolved at first point of contact. ensuring that they are processed in one transaction, as far as is reasonably practicable
To provide a service quality function, surveying customers for feedback
- Extensive knowledge of customer services
- Experience of working within a complex customer service delivery environment either face to face or by telephone
- Experience of using telephony and computer systems in a customer service environment
- Experience of dealing directly with and advising customers
To apply or for a full JD: Please email your updated CV to email@example.com ASAP