Foreign Rights Manager
- Job Type: Part-time
- Employer: Quarto
- Location: London
About the role
You will play a key role developing sales of our children’s list across key territories.
- Reach and exceed set revenue and margin targets.
- Negotiate prices and commercial terms with customers on both co-edition and disc and royalty deals.
- Maximise sales with existing publishing partners via trips to the markets.
- Expand existing customer base and pursue new sales initiatives.
- Provide sales figures, forecast and trend analysis.
Depending on how the skills and experience of the successful candidate align to the role, an offer will be made at either manager or senior manager level.
We are looking for an experienced salesperson with excellent communication and commercial skills. You will have a track record identifying sales opportunities and closing deals. Fluency in English is a must; additional languages such as French, Dutch or Nordic languages are highly desirable. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment and have the flexibility to adapt to change.
You will be able to show you can:
- Maintain and build superb customer relationships.
- Demonstrate outstanding numeracy and negotiation skills.
- Comfortably manage multiple projects and priorities.
How to apply
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org