Civil Enforcement Officer
- Salary: £26,098 per annum or £11.95 per hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: APCOA
- Location: London
Do you enjoy working outside?
Would you like to have a positive impact on your local area?
Are you 18 or older?
An exciting prospect has arisen for a Civil Enforcement Officer in Southwark. Civil Enforcement Officers ensure that all drivers follow parking policies on public streets and in car parks. They are an important part of keeping our roads moving and ensuring public safety.
This opening would suit someone who;
- Enjoys working outside, think of all that fresh air and exercise!
- Wants to join a reliable business and team, you will play a key role in your local area.
- Has excellent Customer Service skills and enjoy working with the public.
- Likes to be part of a large diverse team but can work by yourself without too much direction.
- Is resilient, reliable, and conscientious.
Does this sound like you? If so, what will you bring?
- You will have excellent customer care skills and is able to converse in a friendly and effective manner.
- You will patrol public streets and council car parks to issue Penalty Charge Notices.
- You will guide the public on rules and advise about parking provisions.
- And you will report any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings.
APCOA offers full training and development for our successful applicants. Many of our current managers started out as Civil Enforcement Officers, so APCOA will give you the chance to kickstart your career!
At APCOA, we are always trying to think of new ways to reward our hardworking staff! Some of the benefits on offer to you are:
- £26 098 per annum or £11.95 per hour
- 42 hours per week
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
We also provide, uniform, employee awards, a discount scheme, and a pension scheme.
To apply, send your CV to Andreia at firstname.lastname@example.org