Nursery Practitioner Level 3
- Salary: £20k - £23k
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Crystal Nurseries
- Location: SE15 2LB / SE15 3HL
Register your interest
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Early Years Outcomes, safeguarding and child protection
- The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Committed to providing high-quality care and education within a nursery setting
- To implement the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, leading on planning and ensuring children’s’ interests and experiences are embedded within their day.
- To be confident in the implementation of the settings working practices, policies and procedures.
- To take on the role of key person and support staff in the role to ensure children’s needs, experiences and interests are fully supported in order for them to reach their full potential.
- Ensure through use of positive team working the consistent delivery of high-quality care and education within the nursery which includes: the environment, resources and experiences.
- Promote and facilitate positive partnership with other agencies and parents/carers including other family members.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Tasty Free Lunches (Prepared by a local Catering Company).
- Discounted Childcare
- Ongoing and Extensive Training
- Fun Company Events
- Employee Wellness Programme
- Company Pension
- And More
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com