Lunchtime Assistant – LEYF Nurseries
- Salary: £9.56 per hour
- Job Type: Part-time
- Employer: London Early Years Foundation
- Location: SW9 9ES
Our lunchtime Assistants play a supportive role in ensuring the smooth running of the nursery. They typically work part-time hours between 11.30 am and 2.30 pm and may be qualified or unqualified.
As a LEYF Lunchtime Assistant, you work flexibly to provide cover throughout the nursery. You supervise meals, tidy up efficiently, help to soothe children to sleep and support activities for children who are not sleeping.
- No minimum qualification, just a drive for learning and a passion for high standards of early years education
- Good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Child centered, strong drive to deliver the quality childcare
- A thirst to learn new skills and desire to be the best you can be and to support others to be the best they can be
- Motivated to make a difference within your community.
- Mirrors LEYF’s belief that all children deserve the best education and care!
About the nursery
Rated Good by Ofsted, New Cross Nursery and Pre-School provides Early Years education and care to children from birth to 5 years old.
Based in the borough of Lewisham, New Cross Nursery & Pre-School which is a short walk from local bus routes and transport hubs offers a fun and exciting environment for children to enjoy and learn in.
The rooms are split over 2 floors and being one of our larger settings they have a spacious garden which gives the children opportunities to expand on their outdoor learning.
Working at New Cross means you will have fantastic resources and a spacious environment which means you can be very creative in activities.
Please forward your cv to Mark at email@example.com