Early Years Educator Full-time
- Salary: £22,900 - £24,400 per annum
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: London Early Years Foundation
- Location: SE15 1JB, RM10 9JS, SE14 6QQ, SE16 3PN, SE16 3PN and SW9 9ES
Our Early Years Educators create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Educator, you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Educators have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world one child at a time.
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centered approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is no better feeling than watching that tiny 3 month old baby grow in to a well-educated pre-schooler preparing for big school!
Please forward your cv to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org