Early Years Educator
- Salary: £10.58 - 11.75 per hour
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: London Early Years Foundation
- Location: SE22 9EP, SE15 1JB, SW9 8QQ, SE5 8JU, SE14 6QQ and SE16 3PN.
Register your interest
Our Early Years Practitioner (L3*) create inspiring experiences for our children whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in their development.
As an Early Years Practitioner (L3), you deliver the EYFS curriculum through child-led activities. You use your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
Early Years Practitioners (L3) have relevant child care qualifications at Level 3 or above, the experience of working in an Early Years setting, a good knowledge of safeguarding and child protection, and a positive and proactive attitude to work.
- Full and relevant Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years
- Comprehensive knowledge of child protection and safeguarding and the ability to take the lead in vulnerable situations when required
- Continually strive for best practice in yourself while inspiring others
- A child-centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting
- Understand and value holistic methods of teaching and champion heuristic problem-solving in our children
- Thorough understanding of the prime areas of the EYFS and how to be imaginative in your planning and execution
- Encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together positively and compassionately
- Strong desire to influence positive change when required through modelling the LEYF values; Brave, Fun, Inspiring and Nurturing
Please forward your cv to Mark at email@example.com