Early Years Assistant Full-time
- Salary: £19,800 - 20.100 per annum
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: London Early Years Foundation
- Location: SE14 6LU, SE15 1JB and SE5 8JU
Our Early Years Assistants support the nursery team in planning and organising activities and experiences for children. They take part in activities which help to stimulate the children and support their learning and development.
As a LEYF Early Years Assistant, you help to deliver Early Years education and care through child-led activities, using your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
While entry qualifications aren’t necessary, we offer the opportunity to enrol on our internal apprenticeship programme once you have passed your six-month probation period with us. This allows you to become a qualified Level 3 Early Years Educator.
- Right to work in the UK
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding and child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in an Early Years setting
- Strong desire to influence positive change when required through modelling the LEYF values; Brave, Fun, Inspiring and Nurturing
- Encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together positively and compassionately
- Continually strive for best practice in yourself while inspiring others
- A child-centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
Please forward your cv to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org