Area Operations Manager
- Salary: £50,000-£60,000 per annum
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: London Early Years Foundation
- Location: SW1P 4LX
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is one of London’s largest and most successful charitable social enterprises, operating 39 award-winning nurseries, including some in London’s most disadvantaged areas. We are committed to giving all children access to high-quality childcare, and LEYF invests all profits back into the business.
We are looking to recruit an Area Operations Manager to join the Children’s Services Department and lead a group of nurseries to deliver, and manage services and business operations. The post holder will achieve the economic, financial, pedagogical, and social impact goals, in line with LEYF’s mission and values, organisational philosophy, and social enterprise approach.
- Level 6 or above in Early Years or a related subject
- Extensive experience working at Nursery Manager level or above
- Knowledge of the Early Years sector, the EYFS framework, and experience in the delivery of successful outcomes in Ofsted inspections
- Proven track record of driving operational excellence through performance management in a medium/large (preferably geographically dispersed) team
- Manage change in a positive way, bringing the team with you to achieve the desired outcome.
- Demonstrate effective Communication skills in every area- speaking, listening, and writing – as well as be able to give and receive constructive and coherent feedback.
Please forward your cv to Mark at email@example.com