- Salary: TBC
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: KFC
- Location: se23
Full time/Part Time: Shift Work – Need to be fully flexible
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
Hours of Work: 10-60 hours over 5 days
Shift Running – effectively run the store, following all KFC policies and procedures to ensure standards are satisfactorily maintained. When not running shift, proactively support the management team in the effective running of the store.
Through coaching, motivating and engaging all in store employees, create a culture to be proud of.
TO APPLY CONTACT: SADE@SOUTHWARKWORKS.ORG.UKRegister your interest
- Support the team to understand the relevance of the KFC values (see Appendix) to their roles and live and breathe the principles on every shift.
- Assist the Management Team to follow up with new starters and all employees ensuring they are trained to Company standards and carry out observations on specified tasks
- Proactively and consistently manage all in-store Employee Relations issues.
Advice Line, at the earliest opportunity, so that all issues are managed in line with statutory requirements and employment law, updating Area Coach and RGM, as appropriate.
- All statutory and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations must be strictly adhered to at all times and corrective action taken in a timely manner as necessary.
- Actively promote safety and wellbeing of every employee, customer or contractor in line with company policy.
- Company Security Procedures to be rigorously followed to ensure the security of people, premises, stock, equipment and monies at all times.
- Assist restaurant management with training new and existing employees.
- Ensure that the policies and procedures are followed to minimize employee relation issues within the restaurant.
- Utilize company tools and reports so that your restaurant consistently provides an excellent level of customer service (e.g. prep for peak, deployment plans, action plans).
- Provide supervision, coaching and support your team and ensure standards are maintained throughout the shift.
- Successfully resolve guest complaints and queries in line with company policy reporting serious complaints to the Restaurant Manager or Area Coach as appropriate
- Ensure that the restaurant cleaning plan/rota is followed and adhered to.
- Create a guest focused environment which is appealing to KFC’s diverse customer base
- Through exceptional operational standards and a ‘maniacal’ approach to customer service, consistently seek to maximize the sales on your shift. Set and communicate Bold Sales Goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in training team on all new products enabling them to drive sales.
- Ensure that sufficient labour and supplies are available, taking corrective action where necessary
- Ensure that the correct volume of product is prepared to meet the level of business and accurately maintain the product control.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager to develop a strong sales culture in store, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager to drive in store team member incentives and regular recognition.
- Points of sale to be up to date at all times and assist the Restaurant Manager in training the team on all new products enabling them to drive sales.
- Complete regular coaching with the team and provide individuals feedback on areas of opportunity and strengths.
- Maximize the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs (e.g. labour, food).
- Accurately adjust forecast of sales and labour to reflect trends and promotions daily.
- Actively utilize system reports and company tools to guarantee 100% product availability
- Follow the Company cash handling procedures and ensure that customer service employees also adhere to these guidelines
- Complete all daily paperwork and in-store banking for the designated shift
- Complete the end of shift/end of day stock check, highlighting discrepancies as necessary
- Provide support for KFC restaurants within your area, as required.
- Involvement in Area/Regional Projects, if and when required.
- Embrace and embed new and/or changes to KFC systems and processes
- Ensure that all company security procedures are followed throughout the shift, particularly at close in order to ensure the security of premises, people, stock, equipment and monies at all times.
- Manage designated shifts ensuring that all KFC policies and procedures are followed.
- Professionally represent the company to outside agencies such as Environmental Health Office
- React to resolve Emergency situations as appropriate
- Keep your Area Coach, Restaurant General Manager and Assistant Restaurant General Manager up to date, as appropriate.