- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: The Hoxton
- Location: London
We are looking for a Room Attendant to be part of our team for The Hoxton, Southwark.
The Hoxton, Southwark is our latest addition to The Hoxton family, and our third in London, only a skip & a hop away from the South Bank. There is something for everyone: 192 rooms, a bustling
ground-floor restaurant, bar and terrace, The Apartment (our unique meeting & events space, a stunning roof-top restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating PLUS our coworking space
spread over six floors.
What’s in it for you…
• Competitive salary at £10.50 per hour
• 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
• A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
• It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
• Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
• Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
• Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
• Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
• Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
• Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
• Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
• Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
• Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
• Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
• An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
• To be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, ensuring that these are always cleaned to brand standards, and are well presented and maintained.
• To be responsible for reporting any maintenance defects in guest rooms and on guest floors through KnowCross.
• To ensure that all guest rooms adhere to all brand standards and quality audit standards.
• To be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of public areas, ensuring that these are always cleaned to brand standards, and are well presented and maintained.
• To be responsible for reporting any maintenance defects in public areas and back of house through KnowCross.
• To ensure that all public areas adhere to all brand standards and quality audit standards.
• To be responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of exterior areas of the hotel including but not limited to guest entrances and loading bay areas.
• To oversee the delivery and collection of linen and terry on a daily basis.
• To be responsible for the stocking of linen and housekeeping supplies on guest floors and in stores, and to ensure that these storage areas are clean and well maintained.
• To ensure guest floors are clean and well maintained at all times.
• To assist with other tasks to support the housekeeping team as required.
• To ensure that all Health and Safety standards are adhered to and any breaches in standards are reported to the Head Housekeeper.
• To ensure all cleaning materials are handled correctly and to be fully aware of COSHH regulations.
• To attend all training sessions required.
• To maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to find solutions to challenges.
• To provide the highest level of customer care, and to provide a friendly, helpful and responsive level of service for our guests.
• To assist in the cleaning of public areas and back of house areas as required.
What we’re looking for…
• You have a high level of verbal and written communication skills and competent computer skills.
• You have the ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers.
• Experience working in a very fast paced environment
Please email Andreia for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org