Domiciliary Care Worker – Lambeth (All experience accepted – Free training & certification provided)
- Salary: £10.75 per hour
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Domiciliary Care Worker – Lambeth (All experience accepted – Free training & certification provided)
- Location: Lambeth
We are looking for care workers to be part of a team working in the community across the London Borough of Lambeth.Register your interest
If you have a genuine care for others, an exceptional communication skills and a strong interest in social care then, please apply!
As a care worker you will be responsible for providing a high quality of care including personal care and preparing meals but also supporting the patients with their medication, light domestic tasks and shopping to name a few.
The opportunity include:
– Flexible opportunity Full time / Part Time
– Open to anyone looking for healthcare career
– Great rates of pay
– Free training and certification for Level 1 in Health and Social Care
– Paid holidays
– Free protective equipment
– Fortnightly pay
– Statutory sick and maternity pay
– Childcare vouchers
– Referral bonus
– 5-day induction course and full training provided
– Shadowing and mentoring
– Opportunities for training in Level 2 & 3 Diplomas in Health and Social Care
– A career pathway that can be tailored to your aspirations and goals.
To apply, please email email@example.com