Early Years Assistant – LEYF Nurseries Part-Time
- Salary: £9.56 per hour
- Job Type: Part-time
- Employer: London Early Years Foundation
- Location: SW9 8QQ, SE5 8JU, RM10 9JS and SE14 6QQ
Our Early Years Assistants support the nursery team in planning and organising activities and experiences for children. They take part in activities which help to stimulate the children and support their learning and development.
As a LEYF Early Years Assistant, you help to deliver Early Years education and care through child-led activities, using your fun and creative flair to provide engaging learning opportunities for the children.
While entry qualifications aren’t necessary, we offer the opportunity to enrol on our internal apprenticeship programme once you have passed your six-month probation period with us. This allows you to become a qualified Level 3 Early Years Educator.
- Experience in an early year’s setting is desirable
- Knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world one child at a time.
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
Please forward your cv to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org