Deputy Manager – LEYF Nurseries
- Salary: £28,500 - £30,700 per annum
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: London Early Years Foundation
- Location: SE5 8JU and SE22 9EP
Our Deputy Nursery Managers are an essential part of our team and, while maintaining a hands-on role, support the manager in the smooth running of the nursery.
As a LEYF Deputy Nursery Manager, you will manage and develop the nursery team while undertaking administrative and IT duties including a collection of fees, nursery database, purchasing and receipts.
LEYF follows a set of teachings reflective of our social enterprise approach. Each of the seven elements of our LEYF Pedagogy is designed to strengthen children’s social and cultural capital through language, social opportunities, cultural experiences and friendships.
- Full and relevant childcare qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of child protection and safeguarding and the ability to take the lead in vulnerable situations when required.
- Senior team leadership experience working in an early year’s setting.
- To be a confident leader, articulating your ideas and using planning and preparation to ensure their success.
- To distribute staff and resources effectively, maintaining ratios whilst supporting other rooms.
- To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world one child at a time.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
Please forward your cv to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org