- Salary: Weekly Pay - £375-£450 per week (Gross)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Sugarman Education Recruitment
- Location: London
Classroom Assistants are required for Full-Time work from 08:30-16:00 (Mon-Fri) across the borough of Southwark. Please be aware: that there are currently no opportunities for part-time hours.
We are working closely with several Nursery, Primary, Secondary & Special Needs Schools across London.
We require Classroom Assistants to support pupils with Special Educational Needs, including Autism, ADHD, Learning Difficulties, Profound Needs and Challenging Behaviour.
PAID TRIAL DAYS WILL BE HELD IN JULY TO SECURE
Classroom-based experience is not essential.
Applicants may have gained experience via another setting, maybe at home supporting a family member, or have helped at kids’ summer camps, gained experience from supporting workshops, etc, if this is you, we would love to hear from you! Please note; that an enhanced DBS will be required from all successful applicants.
What’s on offer:
- Fulltime work, Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:00
- INVALUABLE experience working in different educational settings throughout London.
- Additional training provided – supporting people with Special Educational Needs
- 1 academic year contracts Sep 2022 to Jul 2023 – Opportunity to join the school permanently
- Work within 30mins
- Weekly Pay – £375-£450 per week (Gross), Payment made every Friday!
- Holiday Pay is available when schools are closed for School Holidays
For further information please contact; Mark@southwarkworks.org.uk