- Salary: £16 per hour
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: The Hoxton
- Location: London
We are looking for a Runner to be part of our team for The Hoxton, Southwark in our Albie restaurant.
The Hoxton, Southwark is our latest addition to The Hoxton family, and our third in London, only a skip & a hop away from the South Bank. There is something for everyone: 192 rooms, a bustling
ground-floor restaurant, bar and terrace, The Apartment (our unique meeting & events space, a stunning roof-top restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating PLUS our brand-new
coworking space spread over six floors.
What’s in it for you…
• Competitive salary up to £16 per hour including TRONC
• 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
• A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
• It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
• Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
• Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
• Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
• Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
• Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
• Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
• Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
• Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
• Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
• Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
• An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
• You keep things running (pun intended!) by making sure the team have everything to provide that memorable guest experience – from bringing out food, to clearing up tables, getting them set up for the next guests and occasionally taking orders.
What we’re looking for…
• You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
• Passion for hospitality – you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues
• You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
• You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
• You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Please email Andreia for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org