R&B Reservations Agent
- Salary: £24,000 P/A
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: The Hoxton
- Location: London
We’re looking for an Restaurants & Bars Reservations Agent to provide brilliant & genuinely helpful customer service for every guest looking to dine in our restaurants across our London Hoxton hotels.
The Hoxton is a series of open house hotels inspired by the diversity and originality of the streets and scenes that surround us.
Rondo is our neighbourhood restaurant in The Hoxton, Holborn offering seasonal, modern bistro dishes and great wines for all.
Albie is our all day dining restaurant in the heart of Southwark. Right now, we’ve got Eggbreak and Pecking Order in residence serving up some tasty food.
Seabird is our impressive raw bar with panoramic views in the heart of Southwark. Seabird will take diners on a coastal escape where they will experience the fresh flavours of Southern Europe.
What’s in it for you…
• Competitive salary upto £24,000 + tronc
• 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
• A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
• It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
• Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
• Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
• Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
• Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
• Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
• Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
• Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
• Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
• Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
• Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
• An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
• Manage the accurate and efficient recording and processing of all telephone, OpenTable, SevenRooms and email reservations that come through
• Proactively look for ways to maximise revenue and identify sales opportunities, working in conjunction with the R&B General Managers across the sites.
• Anticipate needs and proactively provide solutions so that our guests’ expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
• Coordinate reservation requests from the Front Office Team for in house guests.
What we’re looking for…
• Previous experience in a busy restaurant reservation’s role, working with OpenTable/SevenRooms where you have a genuine passion in providing a guest experience.
• An understanding and skill set of maximising covers in each of our restaurants through thorough management of our reservation systems
• Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
• Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
• You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
• You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
• You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
• If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
• You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
Please email Andreia for more info at email@example.com