Lead Warehouse Coordinator
- Salary: £12.25 per hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Lion Little World Beverages
- Location: South London SE16 3LL
Lead Warehouse Coordinator Job Description
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Lead Warehouse Coordinator. We’re looking for someone enthusiastic, who work conscientiously and possesses outstanding organisation and time-management skills. With previous experience working in a warehouse environment improving processes and performance whilst also championing safety and demonstrating good general practices.
- To champion and promote safe working practices within the department and wider team, through reporting near misses and actioning any required changes
- Working within a small team towards key goals and targets such as DIFOT, cost, and key quality measures
- To work towards improving DIFOT/OTIF success to meet supply chain goals
- Effectively manage stock rotation (FIFO), between several units whilst making improvements to overall stock holding capacity and unit value
- Develop and manage stockholding accuracy and reporting
- Responsible for ordering supplies and materials for the warehouse team
- Ownership of a core number of KPIs and metrics
- Liaising with key stakeholders to improve communication and visibility within the team and wider company
- Contribute to value creation programmes and promote cost saving measures and initiatives
- To review, develop and roll out SOPs to the team with a mind to improving overall safety and operational efficiency
- This is very much a hands-on role with an opportunity to get stuck in, whilst at the same time developing your skillset and improving your knowledge base
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, and time management ability
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Previous experience in supply chain management (3 years+)
- Forklift counterbalance licence
- Full clean drivers licence
- Computer literate including proficiency in all MS Office packages (Excel/Word/Outlook/Teams)
- Previous experience of warehouse management systems (WMS or CMS) or similar.
- Previous experience or knowledge of 5Y/ DMAIC/ 5S processes is advantageous
- With a competitive salary at £12.25 per hour based on a 40 hour working week.
- In-house training including; manual handling, first aid training, fire warden training, forklift training, excel training plus many more as per development plans
- A day off on your birthday!
- Annual bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme (+ many other benefits)
- A generous free beer allowance and taproom benefits!
If you’re interested in any of our roles, please email your Cv to Andreia at email@example.com