Customer Service Assistant and Receptionist (Afternoon into Evening)
- Salary: £10.85 per hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: The Bridge Charity
- Location: London Bridge, Southwark, SE1 0NQ
The Bridge, a registered Charity, provides active support to women endeavouring to improve the quality of their lives. The Bridge is based a few minutes from London Bridge, running business activities, alongside the charitable activities and programmes which all focus on health, fitness and wellbeing. The Bridge operates a women only gym, studio hire, meeting room hire and a cafe, which all act together to support our charitable programmes.
The main purpose of the role:
+ to offer high quality customer service to all visitors and enquirers;
+ to be responsible for the day to day operation of the reception area, providing information efficiently and effectively;
+ to undertake administration for membership renewals and meeting room bookings;
+ to undertake additional general administration for The Bridge and provide administrative support to the management team when required.
They are looking for someone who:
– is enthusiastic, proactive and reliable.
– is looking to work a varied role, which incorporates responsibility for the day to day operation of the reception area with general administration for gym membership renewals, meeting room and studio bookings.
Shift pattern: Monday to Thursday 15:00 – 21:00 and Friday 14:15 – 20:15
(more information in the job description attached)
To apply: If you think you are suitable for the above role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full JD and application form.Register your interest
- This employer is a Living Wage Employer