Quality Team Administrator (Document control)
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Costain
- Location: Chambers Wharf, Bermondsey
Responsibilities and duties:
- To be part of the team that manages the control of all documentation on the project, and to ensure that is complies with the Project Document Control Procedures and numbering procedures, including checking documents format.
- To co-ordinate and liaise with the designers, sub-contractors, and Tideway Document Controllers to ensure that the document control processes are followed at all levels.
- To stamp status and apply electronic signatures on documents according to the approval process.
- To process records for access and retention in the Electronic Document Management System.
- To assist the team, as far as practicable, in meeting the target dates for the document’s submission.
- To communicate and share good practice with the project team on any project documentation.
- To ensure the distribution matrix is always followed and up to date.
- To provide practical help and training support on document control.
- To follow the transmittal process ensuring that project correspondence is filed electronically.
- To assist in preparing project document reporting.
- To work with your team to maintain a good working relationship with client and teams across the project.
- Good communication skills essential
- Willingness to be proactive and learn on the job.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop great relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Have a methodical way of working and an eye for detail, to manage workload and deadlines.
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative as appropriate.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms inc Word, Excel and so on.
- Have a positive attitude.
Other Job Details
Full time role @£22,000
A CV and covering email needed to apply.
Applications will be accepted up until end of May 2021.
Please forward CVs and covering letters to email@example.comRegister your interest
At Costain, our purpose is to improve people’s lives by delivering integrated leading edge smart infrastructure solutions to meet national needs across the UK’s energy, water, transportation and defence markets.
Costain is part of the team at Thames Tideway, building a 25km super sewer under the river Thames to intercept those nasty spills and clean up our river for the good of London, its wildlife and its people.
Working in the Quality Team at Tideway East the objective of the department is to maintain an operationally efficient Document Control Process, to enable the wider project team access to all documents used on the project, in the Electronic Document Management System.