- Salary: L11 £47,568 to £50,559
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Leathermarket JMB
- Location: London
Purpose of Job
The Project Manager reports to the Property Services Manager and is responsible for the successful management and delivery of projects in the major works programme.
1. To deputise as required in the absence of the Property Services Manager.
2. To assume budgetary responsibility and deliver allocated major works projects from inception to completion.
3. To undertake project appraisals to ensure selected options achieve regulatory compliance objectives.
4. To appoint all required external contractors and consultants for allocated projects.
5. To ensure effective resident consultation methods are employed throughout all project stages maximising resident involvement.
6. To manage, coordinate and liaise with stakeholders including residents, housing management staff, contractors and consultants to achieve project aims.
7. To brief consultants to ensure project objectives are addressed. Where applicable on smaller schemes, develop specification and tender documentation in accordance with current best practice.
8. To continuously improve processes and procedures for effective and successful project delivery.
9. To provide planned and reactive technical input as required for organisational requirements.
10. To manage allocated projects in accordance with all requirements to enable homeowner cost recovery providing full financial information and works justification.
Please email Andreia for more info at email@example.com or call: 020 7740 8200