Labourer – 6-month fixed term contract
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Sir Robert McAlpine
- Location: London
JPJ are a specialist sub-contractor within the building envelope market in construction involved in the design, manufacturing and installation of windows, doors and curtain walling.
We are now seeking a general labourer to join our team on a 6-month fixed-term contract, initially working on the South London and Maudsley Hospital (SLaM). Upon completion of this project, you will transfer to another live project.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Site Manage with the distribution of materials. This will involve manual handling of heavy and/or awkward objects.
- Keeping the site clean and tidy
- Keeping control of stores and material usage
- Providing support to the Site Manager with any general duties.
- Wear PPE at all times
- Act in accordance with the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Must have a valid CSCS labourer card
- An ability to follow instructions
- Hardworking and flexible
- Ability to work in a large team and comminute with a range of individuals (internal and external)
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
If interested please contact or send emails to email@example.com or call 07760 273517.