ESF Project Administrator
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: The Skills Centre Southwark
- Location: Centres pan London
ESF Project Administrator position
Working soley on the European Social Fund (ESF) Greening London Construction ESF project the ESF Co-ordinator supports the Direct contracts manager and Tutor/Assessors to administer pre-employment qualifications across the ESF project. Ensuring trackers and IT systems are compliant and learner data entered in a timely manner. Quality checking paperwork and processes to ensure compliance with ESF funding and compliance rules. Produce weekly and monthly management reports. The role is to ensure that all the compliance associated with ESF is met and of a high standard. To ensure all paperwork is completed and easily accessible.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Creation of flyers to promote courses
- Collation and maintenance of potential referral on induction list. Assist with recruitment of referral partners.
- Pre-enrolment checks to ensure that the learner meets the required funding criteria
- Facilitate onsite Induction and support the learners with enrolment paperwork
- Completion and quality check of enrolment paperwork following the internal procedures and guidelines
- Quality checking all paperwork meets funding providers requirements
- Updating and maintaining the relevant information on to our internal client and learner systems.
- Ensure all learners entered onto PICS with correct coding to ensure they reach ILR
- Run ILR reports and ensure ILR is submitted error free in a timely manner
- Updating and maintaining the relevant information on to our funding partners systems
- Create checklists to ensure all paperwork uploaded onto electronic file for all leaners,
- Registration of learner with Awarding Organisations.
- Answering telephone queries for new and existing customers
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events
- To carry out any other duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities wherever reasonably instructed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy are required
- Working experience of planning and implementing administrative systems to ensure an organisation and efficiency
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- GCSE English and Maths
Please email an up-to-date CV to Kerry@southwarkworks.org.uk