- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: The Skills Centre Southwark
- Location: Bank Office
AEB Co-ordinator position
Supports the AEB Client Co-ordinator, AEB Manager and Tutor/Assessors to administer AEB qualifications and support clients and learners with general queries. The role is to ensure that all the paperwork is of a high standard, liaise with funding providers and to ensure quality processes and procedures are maintained at all times and the funding paperwork is submitted correctly.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Pre-enrolment checks to ensure that the learner meets the required funding criteria
- Process Enrolment paperwork following the internal procedures and guidelines
- Attend onsite Induction and support the learners with enrolment paperwork
- To undertake an additional enrolment procedures required by our funding providers
- Support the Assessors with administrative duties and learner information.
- Quality checking paperwork meets funding providers requirements
- Updating and maintaining the relevant information on to our internal client and learner systems.
- Support the Assessors/Tutors in preparing AEB induction paperwork
- Tracking certificates and ensuring that they are received in a timely manner.
- Answering telephone queries for new and existing AEB customers
- Assist in the preparation and organising of promotional material or events
- All related administrative tasks including scanning, posting and delivering the paperwork to external providers
- To actively participate in team meetings, reviews, and relevant training and development
- To carry out any other duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities wherever reasonably instructed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy are required
- Working experience of planning and implementing administrative systems to ensure an organisation and efficiency
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths or equivalent
NVQ in Administration or willingness to work towards
Please email an up-to-date CV to Kerry@southwarkworks.org.uk