Healthcare Assistants and Nurses – Children’s Complex Care
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Voyage Care
- Location: Various
Healthcare Assistants and Nurses
We’re looking for caring Healthcare Assistants and Nurses to work with our Children’s Complex Care team across London. You’ll support one child or young person with complex care needs in their own home or in the local community.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help make a real difference, working with their families and wider support network to help them achieve their goals/ambitions and supporting them with the following:
- Daily routines such as washing, dressing or eating.
- Accessing their community through education, day trips, visiting shops, cafes and parks.
- Getting involved in fun activities, like crafting or baking, in the person’s home.
- Working with an outstanding clinical team to deliver person-centred care plans.
- Administering medication – our team will train you and show you how!
- Using your admin skills to record and complete appropriate documentation.
- Ultimately, playing a huge part in empowering children and young people to lead happy, healthy and fulfilled lives!
As well as a rewarding role, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Full paid training and inductions
- Fully funded DBS checks
- Funded nationally recognised qualifications such as level three in Health and Social Care.
- Excellent pay and a range of shift patterns
- Blue light discount card
- Free 24/7 external counselling support and advice service
Relevant/previous experience is preferred but not essential. What matters most to us is that you have a can-do attitude, a kind heart and a passion for helping people. The role can be challenging at times, so patience, empathy and compassion are key.
We have a number of priority care roles available in the following areas.
Lambeth – SE19/SE15/SW9 – Healthcare Assistant
Variety of short, part-time shifts available.
Walthamstow – E11 – Healthcare Assistant
Monday and Wednesday: 12 hour day shifts
Tuesday and Wednesday: 12 hour night shifts
Enfield – EN2/EN3
Nurses required for:
3 x 8 hour day shifts during the week
2 x 10 hour day shifts during the week
Healthcare Assistants required for:
A variety of day and night shifts
Ilford – IG6/IG7 – Healthcare Assistants
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during non-term time: 9:30am – 7:30pm
Friday and Saturday during term time: 9:30am – 7:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Tottenham – N17 – Healthcare Assistant
Friday and Saturday: 10pm – 8am night shift
Croydon – CR5 – Healthcare Assistant
Monday to Friday during term time only: 8:30am – 3:30pm
Bromley – BR1 – Healthcare Assistant
Monday to Friday during term time only: 2:30pm – 8:30pm
Camden – NW5 – Healthcare Assistant
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during term time only: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Southall – UB1 – Healthcare Assistant
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:30pm to 9:45am night shifts
How to apply
If you’re interested in any of our roles, please email your Cv to Andreia at email@example.com