- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Albie restaurant
- Location: London
We’re looking for a Kitchen Porter to be part of our team for The Hoxton, Southwark.
Our ground floor restaurant & bar is all day dining of Hox classics, light & fresh food with a strong
vegan/vegetarian component. Spread across our open lobby, outside terrace and upstairs mezzanine, we’ll
seat around 150 guests. Meanwhile, our rooftop restaurant & bar with an outdoor terrace (and spectacular
360 views!) will seat similar numbers and offer a “fine-dining in sneakers” experience all around a seafood
developed especially for us.
What’s in it for you…
• Competitive salary up to £13 per hour including TRONC
• 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
• A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical &mental wellbeing
• It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
• Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
• Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
• Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
• Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
• Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
• Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
• Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
• Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
• Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
• Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
• An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn,
celebrate and make a positive impact.
What you’ll do…
• Responsible for the H&S in your section
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and food safe working area
• Maintain a clean uniform
• Maintain company guidelines for refuse storage and removal
• Attend all training sessions for the culinary team
• Responsible for the safe opening and closing of the designated culinary area
• General maintenance of all culinary areas, equipment, and F&F’s
• Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards
What we’re looking for…
• Food handlers certified
• 1 years’ previous experience as a kitchen porter
• Knowledge kitchen equipment and recommended cleaning methods
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Great time management skills.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to complete food hygiene documents
Please email Andreia for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org