Chef Assistant – LEYF Nurseries
- Salary: 9.50
- Job Type: Part-time
- Employer: London Early Years Foundation
- Location: SE15 1JB
Our Chef Assistants take part in the preparation and service of all meals (lunch, snacks and tea).
As a LEYF Chef Assistant, you ensure safe food preparation and delivery of nutritionally well-balanced meals, as well as helping with general nursery housekeeping to maintain a safe and healthy environment for the children.
At LEYF, we give our Chef Assistants the opportunity to join our Chef Academy and train to become a LEYF Chef.
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Good hygiene practices
- Ability to assess all stages of the food preparation process in accordance with HACCP
- Children’s dietary requirements (Understand the importance of following the guidelines within the Healthy eating and Allergy Policies).
- Experience in a busy kitchen
- A positive and proactive attitude to work
Please forward your cv to Mark at email@example.com