- Salary: £29,000
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: The bridge
- Location: London
You’ll be working with a truly dedicated team to support the delivery of a range of health and wellbeing programmes and helping to make a difference to the lives of women in the community.
You’ll have the highest level of organisational and management skills as we’ll rely on you to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
You’ll have amazing interpersonal skills allowing you to work collaboratively with colleagues and service users.
You’ll be passionate about health and wellbeing and about supporting others to live happy, healthy lives.
You’ll be compassionate and care about every detail of the Charity’s offer to its service users.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of all charity projects. The post holder will support the Programme Manager in the administration and delivery of all current and future charitable programmes. This will include assisting with the research, planning, delivery and evaluation stages of all programmes.
The post holder will also be responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating our new community project (LIFE SUPPORT).
For all projects, tasks will include:
• Conducting thorough background research into local health and well-being needs in the local community, including desk research and focus group delivery
• Networking and outreach work
• Managing enquiries and admissions to programmes, ensuring enquires are dealt with promptly and that relevant information is passed onto the Programme Manager
• Working with the Marketing team to promote the charitable programmes during
• Organising and co-ordinating the programmes, such as ensuring facilitators/tutors/instructors are engaged, rooms are booked and participants are given all the information they may need
• Supporting the programme facilitator – e.g. setting up meeting facilities, organising supplies/equipment, photocopying, sending out emails
• Co-facilitating – being present with the facilitator during the programme delivery to support them in their work
• Maintaining confidential records for beneficiaries
• Supporting volunteer workers, e.g. training in specific roles after
• Completing comprehensive outcome evaluation reports, for senior management or funders, where required
• Circulating outcome reports to management team and wider staff team so they are aware of the process and the work we are engaged in
• Providing relevant feedback to contribute to the design of future programmes general
• Attending relevant meetings and reporting back to the Senior Management Team
• Keeping the Charity information up to date and relevant on external sites
• Undertaking any other duties commensurate with this role.
• The post holder will have access to confidential information and must have a commitment to confidentiality.
The Programme Co-ordinator is the central point of contact for many different types of people, both inside and outside the Charity. These different types of stakeholders require different types of relationships and the Project Co-ordinator will need the skills to recognise and adapt to these differences.
Please note that this post will require some evening and weekend work
To apply, please email Andreia at email@example.com