Team Member FOH
- Salary: £11.30 inc £1 bonus per hour
- Job Type: Jobs
- Employer: Farmer J
- Location: Southwark
- This employer is a Living Wage Employer
Team Member FOH
Food and customer service is Farmer J’s focus. We give a fork about it. To be the face of Farmer J. As part of our front of house team you will be the first point of contact for the people that eat and drink with us. You must be able to confidently work on all sections across the front of house for which we will train you and maintain the highest level of customer service, product knowledge, food service and adherence to all Farmer J policies and procedures. To represent Farmer J values when dealing with customers, colleagues and yourself.
Farmer J is looking for an energetic and happy front of house team member to join our team. We are looking for someone energetic, loud and fun, who has a great passion to deliver the best customer experience and loves good food. Experience isn’t necessary but is always welcome.
- To Ensure every customer is acknowledged quickly and greeted in a warm manner and with a big smile
- To ensure Every customer feels welcomed, is thanked and encouraged them to come back.
- To be able to recognise the regular and new customers and consistently meet/exceed customers’ expectations.
- To share product knowledge with customers, assist with their choices and answer their questions.
- To ensure all products are served according to Farmer J rules and regulations followed the right weight, technique and only the highest standards
- To treat each customer personally and be able to read their individual needs
- To deal effectively and courteously with customer complaints and report them to the Manager on duty if necessary.
- To operate tills accurately providing fast service and complying with the cash handling procedures.
- To communicate special or daily menu information to customers if/when needed
- To be able to upsell or/and add-on-sell to enhance customers’ experience and drive the sales
Farmer J’s Standards, Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Ensure customer and team areas are always clean and presented following company standards.
- Wear the company’s uniform with pride and maintain the highest level of personal hygiene.
If interested or if you have any questions, please email Andreia at firstname.lastname@example.org