Training Administration Manager
- Salary: £32 - £34k (dependant on skills & experience)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Bounceback
- Location: London
As Training & Administration Manager you will manage and develop efficient administration systems for the smooth running of all Bounce Back training hubs in prison and the community acting as the main point of contact for the Training Delivery Manager, and Trainers.
The Training & Administration Manager will play a key role in ensuring contract milestones are achieved, performance data is captured and reported, and we are fully compliant with the requirements of all awarding bodies. You will be instrumental in reporting on the impact of our delivery and contributing to the growth strategy of the training department.
- Effectively develop and manage all administrative systems associated with delivery of Bounce Back training provision ensuring standards are maintained and improved to meet contract requirements
- Ensure Bounce Back is fully compliant with all the requirements of relevant awarding bodies ensuring all tutors are registered on appropriate portals, registrations, claims
- Develop and maintain systems for the efficient and effective administration of examinations in line with examination regulations and the requirements of the external assurer
- Reporting on performance of our training provision – including registering, claiming, tracking progress towards certificate outcomes and certification for all applicable learners
- responsible for ensuring all participant data, ensuring that payment Metrix can be managed in a timely manner avoiding loss of income.
- Able to reconcile large data sets and produce a report on any discrepancies
- Build an understanding of training contracts, forecasting on numbers and provide any assistance necessary in strategising future deliveries using data as evidence
- Record and report on all tutor absence and planned annual leave highlighting any risks to delivery and ensure tutor cover is provided where relevant
- Coordinate and oversee the general running of the Training Hub being the main point person for when courses are running to register and enrol learners on the relevant databases
- Offering pastoral support to participants and liaising with their Bounce Back Employment & Support Coach to ensure they have full wraparound support and providing progress updates
- Update tutors and relevant persons about any confidential/personal needs of participants in community training
- Contributing to effective relationships with partners, recruiters and job centres in different boroughs and branches, in collaboration with the Referral Coordinator
- Source training merchandise within budget and at competitive prices managing the full process ordering cycle and relationships with suppliers
- Liaise with prison security teams regarding the organisation of visits for of new staff, visitors, deliveries and waste removal
- Manage and maintain an up to date training calendar to maximise referrals and outcomes for participants
- Play an active role in team meetings, responsible for taking minutes and sharing key actions
- Engage, support and develop a schedule of work for interns and volunteers as required
- Work with wider Bounce Back colleagues to identify candidates and employers that are willing to provide case studies and/or positive testimonials
- Ensure that all records are up to date, accurate and meet all GDPR requirements
- Act as an ambassador for Bounce Back at external networking events, job fairs and forum
Knowledge and Skills
- Essential criteria will be, to pass and maintain clearance to working within a prison setting
- Experience of working in a similar role of planning, developing and implementing administrative functions in order to support wider organisational goals.
- Desirable knowledge of the accreditation process and relationships with awarding bodies
- A clear understanding and experience of the issues and challenges related to offending and education, training and employment including support with housing, mental health and financial resilience.
- A clear understanding of the rewards and challenges of working in partnership with justice institutions, job centres and regional and central government.
- Experience of stakeholder engagement ideally within the criminal justice sector
- A sound knowledge of safeguarding and risk management procedures
- A sound knowledge and understanding of data capture through varied tools, and its presentation in meaningful and accessible formats.
- Able to produce correspondence and documents; input accurate data onto spreadsheets or databases and provide timely reports.
- Financial literacy; comfortable managing budgets, tracking of data and identifying trends.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication
- Experience of working within provisions of the Data Protection Act
- IT capability – e.g., a good level of competence in Microsoft Office and experience of using CRM systems
- Educated to at least 3 GCSE’s Grade A-C (4-7), particularly in English and proven experience in the necessary key skill areas.
- Committed to Bounce Back’s belief that everyone has the ability to change and deserves an opportunity to do so
- Passionate and proactive people person able to build effective working relationships
- Able to participate with others and actively contribute towards team objectives
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and a real desire to add value
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to dissolve conflict with professionalism and urgency
- Authentic, empathetic communicator with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Impartial and open minded; a voice of reason
- Able to respond positively to changes in workplace environment and responsibilities
- Highly diligent with effective planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks and you may be asked to undertake any other reasonable duties in line with your post and the team’s needs. Job descriptions are reviewed frequently and may be amended at any time in accordance with the needs of Bounce Back.
To apply, send your CV to Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org