- Salary: £10,50 per hour
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Satech technologies
- Location: London
Admin full job description and person specification
Satech Technologies Ltd now has an opportunity for an Administrator to join the team in our office located at Surrey Quays Leisure Park. The main goal of this role is to provide administrative support to ensure the smooth and effective running of the activity’s office. You will also be supporting the operations, helping to provide the best customer service possible.
Full Job description:
What will I be doing as an Administrator?
- Support the Operations with planning and management of work in progress by tracing customers from the Survey, quotation, installation, and commissioning process.
- Data entry on Fergus management software and preparing quotations & invoices.
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving issues via phone, email and general correspondence.
- Stock, make orders with suppliers and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments, establish relationships with customers & subcontractors
- Maintain customer job files, ensuring that all necessary information is accurately recorded, using Fergus Software System.
- Communicate with Engineers and Customers to book in installation and service calls.
- Order equipment and checking deliveries.
- Take calls from Customers, Engineers to assist in the resolution of any issues or concerns
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess previous administration or customer service experience, ideally from a service / engineering background.
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Be experienced in working with customer disputes
- Have a high level of IT literacy, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be proactive and have the ability to pick up new things quickly
Please email Mark for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org