Project Support Officer
- Salary: £29,888.00 - £36,738.00
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: NHS
- Location: Bridge Road London SE1 7EH
Guy’s and St Thomas’ is among the UK’s busiest and most successful NHS foundation trusts.
The main purpose of this post is to support the delivery of the Health Innovation Network’s priority projects. In many cases these projects will contain an ICT, medical device, clinical software or digital strategy / transformation element and will be developed at a fast pace and will be delivered at scale across South London.Register your interest
What does the candidate look like?
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Implementation of technological innovations
- Healthcare service delivery (clinical or non-clinical).
- Healthcare service transformation or business change consultancy.
- Project management
- Experience in dealing with clients
- Scientific research
- Events management.
They will also have excellent interpersonal skills and will be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholder organisations in GP practices, community services, acute trusts, voluntary sector providers and private sector manufactures and developers.
The post holder will support the DT&T teams projects/workstreams, where performance management of projects/workstreams will be key and will focus on the achievement of improved health outcomes and cost effectiveness and efficiencies.