Personal Assistant (PA) to the Managing Director
- Salary: £24-£27,000 FTE pro rata
- Job Type: Part-time
- Employer: Breathe Arts Health Research
- Location: London
The role of PA to the Managing Director is an interesting and varied role which will provide essential support to Breathe’s highly regarded, award-winning Founder and Managing Director Yvonne Farquharson. In 2021 Yvonne won the UK Women in Social Enterprise Award & in 2022 was listed in the NatWest Women In Social Enterprise 100 & top 7 Social Business Leader.
We are looking for a committed, loyal and hard-working individual, who is able to juggle multiple competing priorities with the ability to stay calm and smiley in often fast-paced and high-pressured environments. The ideal candidate will be highly efficient and skilled in administration and clerical duties with strong technical abilities. They must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail. The role requires someone personable and compassionate, with a high level of professionalism, who is confident engaging with Breathe’s highest level Stakeholders, and the breadth of the Breathe community, in a sensitive and efficient way. We are looking for someone who is genuinely interested in our work, who thrives in supporting others and who takes a proactive and problem-solving approach to work.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in PA or high-level administrative roles.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional communicator; verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task, with ability to prioritise.
- Strong time keeping skills and able to work to set deadlines.
- Excellent relationship building skills; an ability to establish rapport with people quickly, and effectively interact with a range of participants and stakeholders of varying seniority.
- Good listening and collaboration skills; ability to take direction and process a wide range of views and priorities.
- Excellent IT literacy and technical skills, with experience using online tools to support project delivery.
- The ability to remain calm whilst receiving lots of information.
- The ability to take constructive criticism on board in an open manner.
- The ability to remain discreet when receiving organisational wide information on sensitive matters.
Please email Andreia for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020 7740 8200