Part-Time Human Resources Manager
- Salary: £32,000
- Job Type: Part-time
- Employer: Glenman
- Location: London
We are looking for a CIPD-qualified, confident people leader, to provide excellent HR services to a workforce of 50.
The candidate will have good knowledge and experience on each stage of the HR employee life-cycle such as resource planning, employee relations (including writing and reviewing HR policies), recruitment and learning & development.
The role reports to the Managing Director and will appeal to a highly motivated, autonomous individual, who has experience as a Senior HR Generalist in a hands-on role, leading a diverse workforce.
– Implement people-related improvement projects as sponsored by Directors
– Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates
– Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring
– Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare
– Providing detailed HR reports to the senior management team
– Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination
– Leading new starter company inductions
– Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future
– Overseeing training and development of employees
– Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
– Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way
– Dealing with agencies
– Support to the Head of Bids and Social Value on localised recruitment
– Subject Matter expert on HR, Training and Diversity questions for Glenman bids.
– Design, plan and execute impactful campaigns that differentiate the company with target candidate communities
– Ensure manager timely completion of Employee Appraisals
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be.
Application support If you are a person with a disability, neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we will be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you.