Business Services Administrator
- Salary: 22k P/A
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Venn Group
- Location: London Bridge
Venn Group is looking for a Business Services Administrator to join our team in London Bridge.
The role consists of operating a busy switchboard, formatting CV’s, providing administrative support and ensuring a smooth running of the office on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a busy office environment and excellent customer service skills.
· Good telephone manner
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good attention to detail
· Team player
· Competent user of Outlook and MS WordRegister your interest
The role is split between switchboard duties and designated administration tasks.
· Operating a busy switchboard and ensuring that calls are going through to the right department
· Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and dealing with them appropriately
· Formatting CVs into Venn Group format
· Screening CVs and sending them to the right department
· Providing general administration support to recruitment consultants including senior management
· Monitoring the company’s main inbox and directing queries to the appropriate team
· Completing marketing unsubscribe requests for candidates and clients
· Ensuring the smooth running of the office
· Booking travel and hotels for staff, including senior management
· Carrying out all other ad hoc administration duties, such as photocopying, scanning, data entry, creating documents and sending letters as and when required
· Any other ad hoc duties as required
This list of responsibilities above is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements
Please email Andreia for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020 7740 8200