- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Glenman
- Location: W4 5YA
- Attend Monthly Internal Progress Meeting for each project and take minutes and actions. Distribute Minutes the day after the meeting and associated trackers and chase up on Action Dates to the relevant people and in advance of the next meeting.
- Diarise Internal Project Review Meeting with Directors.
- Follow up on actions assigned in Project Review Meetings to ensure they have been closed out.
- Attend AdHoc Meetings and take notes of items to chase people.
- Work with multiple teams to ensure trackers are updated.
- Responsible for trackers which involve updating team members and subcontractors.
- Responsible for Bluebeam Licence and Tasks for cross-checking of Design Changes received or revised documents and highlight the changes.
Skills and experience:
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Glenman is committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees, irrespective of race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, religion, political belief, disability, age or other protected categories.
To apply, send your CV to Katherine Price at email@example.com