- Salary: £30 to £35K
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Berkeley Group
- Location: Malt St., Southwark, London
Job Purpose: To provide administrative support to the Production team and oversee the office management of the Malt Street project office.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Providing direct support to the Heads of Departments and managing of their calendars
- Organising and managing diaries for the senior team including scheduling and facilitating meetings.
- Providing administrative support – letters, memos, minutes of meeting, reports, printing, scanning and copying
- Other general office administration duties include answering phones, dealing with enquires, taking messages when required
- IT set up for new starters
- Creating PowerPoint Presentations for internal presentations
- Uploading team documents onto SharePoint/ASITE
- Maintaining holiday records and calendar
- Sickness and absence reporting
- Collating expenses
- Ensuring the office maintenance and welfare is maintained
- Ordering/managing budgets for supplies and consumables
- Office H&S Inspections including keeping records
- Management of all site administrative team.
- Must have a good understanding of windows and Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good understanding of SharePoint
- Experience in a similar role is key.
Position Type: Permanent
Hours: 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Start date is likely to be May 21.
Please send CV’s and a cover letter stating how you meet the requirements and why you want the role to Melsada@southwarkworks.org.ukRegister your interest