A comprehensive BUSINESS SKILLS AND MENTORING SUPPORT course, to help budding entrepreneurs set up, improve and scale up their business.
Programme running from 20/01/21 to 26/05/21
Sign up for this course
THIS BUSINESS SUPPORT PROGRAMME IS FOR. . .
– UK resident with the right to work;
– Aspiring entrepreneurs with a viable business idea;
– Single parents (priority participants);
– Early stage startups looking to scale up;
– People from low-income households;
– People facing hardship because of Covid-19;
– People who have lost their job because of Covid;
– People whose business can have a positive impact in their
Participants will be asked to…
– Commit to attending the entire course (5 months, from Jan to May 2021).
– Pay a £35 refundable deposit* to register for the course.
*The deposit becomes non-refundable if participants miss more than two activities.
Because of new lockdown measures, the course will take place ONLINE.
Contact us on:
Trampoline NH CIC – Business Startup Support Programme (trampolinecic.org)
For more information / to register,
Call us: 07856 877 152
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org