Young Advisors programme Peabody – April 2021
Young Advisors is a programme for young people 18+ living in London who are passionate about social action and working in the community sector. Young people will develop new skills through design centred thinking training and apply them to a live design challenge. Young advisors will gain a level 3 accreditation, spend a small grant on a training of their choice, shadow Peabody staff and have the opportunity to work ad hoc for Peabody.
The programme will run from Tuesday April 13th 6-8pm (2 weeks on 1 week off)
- You are between the ages of 18-25 and based in London
- You have finished secondary education/ at university/ recently finished university
- You are passionate about social change and making a difference
- You have an interest in learning and applying Human-Centred Design to challenges
- You have a desire to work in the community and voluntary sector
- You have the capacity to do paid session work at Peabody
We highly encourage young people from marginalised backgrounds to apply.
To apply, please contact Alicia Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org