Construction Talent Retention Scheme
Supporting careers in construction, engineering and building services
The Construction Leadership Council’s Talent Retention Scheme(CLC TRS) was conceived to help talented individuals showcase their experience and expertise and help businesses find the skills they need.
The CLC’s TRS is a not for profit programme, supported by business associations, member companies, professional institutions, unions and other stakeholder organisations.
Following support from the Government announced in July 2020, all services provided by the TRS are initially free for employers until April 2021.
For individuals, CLC’s TRS provides a tailored portal through which candidates can register their personal profile and CV and search for vacancies.
It’s part of a dedicated programme responsible for facilitating the attraction, development and retention of people and skills across key UK industries.
What does the CLC TRS offer you?
- The CLC TRS works by promoting you directly, through your online profile and CV, to interested organisations, both regionally and nationally
- Dedicated resourcing platform providing direct contact between companies and individuals
- Automated job alerts and saved searches to keep in touch with any new opportunities
- A 24/7 presence providing local exposure to interested companies with visibility and access to their vacancies
- Simple, easy to use system with tracking and management of your applications and any expressions of interest you receive
For further information about the CLC TRS portal, please contact: