Get Ready For Work in Social Care
NHS have created a resource pack to help people get ready to work in health and social care organisations.
There is a lot of information on the different roles and career paths in health and social care. If you have a career plan or have no idea what you want to do, the information in the pack may help you make the next move.
You can click on the link of the information you’re interested in or download the whole booklet.
We hope you find it useful
More career advice
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
- We offer friendly and professional advice on employment and training
- Help with CV writing, application forms and interview techniques
- Access to training courses in a range of industries
- Support to help you progress to better pay, hours and career prospects
- Help for businesses looking to recruit local talent