FREE Basic Essential Digital Skills Classes – Mondays at 1:30pm, Fridays at 10am
FREE Basic Essential Digital Skills for daily life (Level 1) – every Monday 1:30PM for 2 hours
FREE Digital Skills for Essential daily life (Level 2 ) – every Friday 10AM for 2 hours
*For all previous participants who had already attended the basic sessions*
At Southwark Works we run free Basic Digital Skills (Level 1) classes every Monday at 1:30pm and Digital Skills (Level 2 ) classes every Friday at 10am
Why not come along and find out more about using the internet for job searching, staying safe online, budgeting and using things like Zoom and Teams.
Classes are free to Southwark residents, with the chance of a laptop or device to take home for those who attend all classes.
Classes are held at 376 Walworth Road, SE17 2NG – 020 7740 8200
If interested please contact Sarah by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07788 288 548 for further details.
More career advice
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
- We offer friendly and professional advice on employment and training
- Help with CV writing, application forms and interview techniques
- Access to training courses in a range of industries
- Support to help you progress to better pay, hours and career prospects
- Help for businesses looking to recruit local talent