Creative Apprenticeships & Strategy Consultant Apprentices
The Pipe 2021
You’re the ones who stand apart. Who think a little different?
You’re the ones who might just be perfect for our paid apprenticeship – The Pipe.
Set up to celebrate diversity of thought, background and experience, it’s a two-year placement starting
The Pipe is for anyone hoping to embrace a career in our creative industry – who may not have thought they have
the ‘proper credentials’.
This is your opportunity to come up with the ideas that encourage people to buy products, give
to charitable causes or even effect social change, whilst also studying towards a Level 3 qualification (equivalent to
We’re looking for?
**Alongside your day-to-day role, you’ll spend 20% of your time studying?towards a level 3 qualification.
– A 2 year placement paying £20,000 per annum and a start-up bonus, to give you a financial kick start to your career.
– Mentors, real briefs and an incredible learning experience.
– The opportunity to work on a variety of clients from big to small, global to local.Full exposure to all the different kinds
of clients and businesses that we work on at Ogilvy.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship, you must be:
– 16 years of age and above
– Have lived within the UK/EEA for a minimum of 3 years consecutively
– Spend at least 50% of your working hours in England (Government requirement)
– Have the right to live and work in England
– Have a Level 1 qualification in Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent, at grades 4-9/A-D)
Here is what’s happening and when:
– 23 November 2020. Last day to apply
– Late November 2020. Application Review
– 3 December 2020. Shortlist announced
– 7 December – 11 December 2020. Assessment Day (via zoom)
– 11 January 2021. Pipe start