Calling all 18-29s interested in a career in Customer Service
Applications for Generation’s Customer Service programme are now live in London
Available full-time for 5 weeks from 10th May 2021.
18-29 years old.
Living in London
Right to live/work in the UK
Motivated to begin a career in Customer Support.
Not in work or education
Contact Zena@southwarkworks.org.uk if you would like to know more or apply
Launch your career in Customer Support
Duration: 5 weeks
Launch date: 10th May 2021
Time Commitment: 9am-5pm daily
Cost: Free (Expenses covered where needed)* *Universal credit benefits continue during participation in Generation courses
- Fast-track path to companies you love
- Fast career-progression opportunities
- Salary progression up to 30K after 2 years!
- Join a large and growing profession where employers need people!
Excited by speaking to new people and helping customers solve their challenges? Worried about how to stand out from the crowd when applying? Apply now to our customer support programme! On the course you will:
- Learn the skills, mindsets and behaviours you need to speak to and support customers over phone, email, webchat and social media.
- Perfect your interview skills to stand out from the crowd in a competitive job market.
- Connect with employers eager to hire you