NISSAN LIGHT VEHICLE TECHNICIAN APPRENTICESHIP Level 3
- Salary: £166.00 per week
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Nissan
- Location: Eltham SE9 1DH
Do you want to work on one the automotive industries most diverse and exciting model ranges? As Nissan strives for innovation that excites, our technicians are working on models at the leading edge of automotive design. We are looking for Apprentice technicians that share our passion for automotive technology and our belief in service excellence.
Register your interest
Please bear in mind before you apply that this role requires a high level of dedication and commitment from the successful applicant. There is an expectation that you will complete assessments, revision, off the job training and keep up to date with logging work in your own time.
As a Nissan Dealer, we ensure that no-one is better qualified to look after our vehicles. Our Apprentice Technicians will be trained to manufacturer standards and have access to regular support and technical information.
Within the dealership, we utilise the latest diagnostic technology, tools, and best practice processes so you can offer our customers the very best assistance with their service or repair. You will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair, and service of the full range of Nissan vehicles.
• Undertake the timely repair and servicing of customer vehicles in accordance with the brands technical standards.
• Conduct full examinations of vehicles and identify non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
• Undertake Electronic Vehicle Health Checks
• Work closely with the service team and ensuring they are kept informed of the progress of work on customer vehicles and they are fully briefed on work completed. Discuss technical issues/works with directly customers when requested.
• Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service to all workshop customers, personifying the brand.
• Obtain appropriate authorisation if additional work is required on a vehicle.
• Build and maintain a high level of technical competence for diagnosing and servicing vehicles and utilise regular training and support information provided by Nissan.
• Offer technical advice and support to workshop apprentices when requested by a Master Technician.
• Be open to try new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
Full training will be provided by senior technicians, management and a dedicated mentor.
ANCASTER GROUP LIMITED – Employer
Ancaster is one of the largest and longest established dealer groups in the South East. We represent 6 franchises – Nissan including GTR and Nissan Commercials, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep and Hyundai which operate across 13 dealerships at 9 different locations of modern, fully equipped, dealerships in Bromley, Catford, Croydon, Eltham, Penge, Shepperton, Slough and Dartford.