IT Service Desk National Theatre Apprenticeships
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: National Theatre
- Location: London
Working with the IT Help Desk team and the wider the IT Department, you will learn how to provide phone, email, and in-person first line IT support to staff at the NT as part of the IT Help Desk, escalating calls to other colleagues in IT where necessary.
Under supervision you will also carry out occasional second line support work, such as the set-up and configuration of new or refurbished computers and printers, support of mobile devices, troubleshooting network issues and assisting in Major Incident support. There will also be support of projects and delivering set pieces of work to improve processes and delivery in IT.
They will be supported at the NT by the Service Desk Team, HR and a mentor.
The successful candidate will have:
- Preferably Maths and English GCSE Grades 9-1 or A-G or equivalent, however, if you have not achieved these you will be supported to pass Functional Skills in both subjects as part of your apprenticeship
- Be able to communicate with technical and non-technical staff and teams.
- Have an interest in technology, building computers or troubleshooting broken systems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organisational skills (which can be demonstrated through planning and achieving school or college project or through a work related or personal project)
- An ability to work well as part of a team
This is a Level 3 apprenticeship; therefore applicants must be suitable for study at that level and NOT hold a degree, HND, or a post graduate qualification, or have experience of working in professional theatre.
For further details and to apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org