- Salary: TBC
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Bacon’s College
- Location: London SE16 6AT
This is a great opportunity to work and learn from a professional and experienced HR team. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven person to join our Human Resources team as an HR Apprentice.
These duties will include:
- To conduct pre-employment checks in accordance with Safer Recruitment Policy, right to work checks, DBS, References, Qualifications, Medical checks and overseas police checks, etc.
- To undertake the administrative duties associated with recruitment, e.g. Interview invitation letters, references, conditional offer letters, Placing Adverts, etc.
- To input Data on HR System and payroll.
- To carry out any other HR and general administration duties as required.
CONTACT SADE@SOUTHWARKWORKS.ORG.UKRegister your interest
To be successful you will need to be committed to your own development and be prepared to make
the most of the opportunities, hands on experience and study to gain your apprenticeship in HR
Support Level 3 – Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CiPD).
The course is ideal for working in an HR role, delivering front line support to managers and other
employees. The course design has been centred around United Learning’s HR systems, policies and
processes to ensure the knowledge and skills you learn are highly relevant to your role; enabling you
to implement agreed HR practice.
The Cluster HR Apprentice will work with the Cluster HR Specialist to provide general and HR
administrative support to three South East London Academies. The successful applicant will be
expected to undertake a variety of administrative duties both independently and under supervision.
If you think you can meet the following criteria, then please apply.
• Educated to at least GCSE standard, with five passes at Grade C (or equivalent) including English and
• Good IT skills; ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Work, Excel and Outlook;
• Excellent organisational skills, in order to manage work to meet conflicting deadlines;
• High level of attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, in person, by telephone and in email.