Front Of House Apprenticeship, £18k per year
- Salary: £18,000 per year
- Job Type: Full-time
- Employer: Step Ahead
- Location: London
Exclusive opportunity for Southwark residents only. By applying with us, you will be registered on an Employability programme at Step Ahead to support you into this apprenticeship with our employer. Email Sally@stepahead.co.uk for more information.Register your interest
Your chance to experience the industry at its most by training within 10+ brands, including 6 Michelin stars and 3 Michelin bib gourmands across multiple cuisines and dining styles.
As an apprentice, you’ll need to have an eagerness to roll up your sleeves & get stuck into all aspects of your training!
Though no two days will be the same, here are some of your key responsibilities:
- Being a brand ambassador & uphold our brand standards
- Delivering genuine, friendly, and efficient service to all our guest
- Preparing & creating beverages, including cocktails & coffee
- Taking orders & delivering food & drinks
What you need to know:
- The program is a minimum of 12 months, you’ll spend 2 months working full time at a selection of our sites
- Your salary will be £18,000 per annum
- You’ll be studying a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship
- We will be running quarterly dine-outs & supplier trips, giving you an opportunity to dine, taste, and experience a variety of brands across the group!
- After completing your Level 2 apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to join us in a full-time role or move on to a higher level apprenticeship!
What we need from you:
- A passion for delivering a good customer service
- A willingness to learn & commit to a minimum of 12-month apprenticeship
- An ability to work under pressure
- Forward-thinking & to not afraid to ask questions when needed
- A can-do attitude
- To be over the age of 18
Once your application is complete, we’ll be in touch, so please keep your phone on and check your emails.
Step Ahead will support with your application for the apprenticeship & for the first 6 months of your apprenticeship (eligibility criteria apply). This employability programme is funded by the Southwark Council.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, phone number and postcode with the Subject Line: Front of House Apprentice