Pharmacy Services Apprentice
- Salary: £166.00
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Pharmacy Services Apprentice
- Location: Southwark
The role will include engaging with customers and clients to provide prescription counter services, advice, housekeeping duties such as stock rotation and stock replenishment, helping to deliver a variety of public health services.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with customers
- Assisting in the Dispensary
- Labelling medications
- Opening packing lines
- Assisting maintenance of stock levels
- Receiving incoming goods
- Replenishing shelves
- Answering customer queries
Requirements and prospects
- Appropriately prioritises work, using their time efficiently
- Understands the importance of clinical and information governance as part of their everyday role
- Works effectively as part of the team
- Recognises and works within their own bounds of competence
- Is open and honest in their actions and those of others
- Uses appropriate communication skills to build relationships with patients, colleagues and other colleagues
- Can access information from appropriate sources, ensuring up to date knowledge is maintained
- Uses logical methodology to investigate a medicines or practice issue to improve patient care
- Provides information in an accurate, relevant and timely manner
4 or above (A-C) at GCSE in maths and English (or the equivalent).
Potential progression for the right person.
Things to consider
Learning will be delivered online in a live virtual classroom environment, so candidates need to be competent in and have access to a computer.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates