Apprentice Junior Finance Analyst
- Salary: £18.228 per annum
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: L&Q Foundation
- Location: Stratford
Type of Contract / Length: Fixed term contract – initially 20 months qualification
Hours: 35 hours per week
Location: Stratford, London
Closing date for completed applications: Friday 22nd October 2021
Telephone Interviews will be held on Wednesday 10th November
2nd stage Interviews will be held from: week of 15th November
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the advertisement and interview earlier than stated
To apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister your interest
- This employer is a Living Wage Employer
L&Q Apprenticeships have been designed to help you get the career you’ve always wanted. This opportunity will help you to get your foot on the career ladder with an organisation that supports you from beginning to end, and beyond. We’re looking for driven, intelligent people to kick start their professional careers and gain practical experience in the world of finance. We are also offering the opportunity to earn accounting industry certifications (AAT).
As an Apprentice Junior Finance Analyst at L&Q, you’ll be working within our Finance Business Partnering team in producing reconciliations, statement and supporting the team in a range of finance based activities relevant to our reporting areas. The reporting areas include central services (for example Human Resources, IT and Finance), rental and our in-house maintenance function.
Your main duties will include:
• Working within the finance business partnering functions on reconciliations, statutory accounts and other key financial reports
• Process journals across a variety of areas
• Provide support in end of year accounting
• Develop an understanding of financial processes across our business
We’re looking for highly motived students who have want to take their first leap into the world of finance and accounting. You should have a drive to learn new skills and the flexibility to take on different tasks whilst producing work to a high standard. It will be key to have good time management as there will be points where you will need to work in the day and study in the evening.
You’ll need to be well organised and have excellent communication and collaboration skills. We are looking for a candidate with resilience, drive, enthusiasm and a passion to help people. We value those that can work in a team and apply logic and reasoning to a range of finance processes.
Other essential skills and experience include:
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
• Good IT skills
• Self motivated
Key points about the programme:
• Must have GCSE`s 9-4/A-C in English Language and Maths or equivalent
• You must hold or be predicted to achieve at least 3 C’s at A level or equivalent
• Must be able to work in the UK
• Open to anyone aged 16 or over
• No experience required
• You will gain AAT levels 4
As part of the L&Q Apprenticeship scheme you will benefit from a supporting environment that will encourage you to learn and develop throughout the programme.
What you can expect:
• Great company benefits.
• Great breadth and variety of experiences through a structured programme within your chosen discipline
• You’ll gain a nationally recognised qualification.
• You’ll have access to outstanding training offered internally.
• You’ll be supported all the way throughout the programme by an experienced line manager and mentor.
Apprenticeships are a great way to gain a qualification whilst working. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in developing your skills whilst working then apply without delay!