- Salary: National Apprenticeship wage depending on age and experience
- Job Type: Apprenticeships
- Employer: Arc Group Ltd
- Location: Various locations in London
Arc Group London is a blend of construction disciplines.
Our projects range from construction, property maintenance services, roofing, mechanical & electrical throughout the public, private and commercial sectors.
All delivered by our approved directly employed labour force to the strictest of safety standards.
In everything we do, we keep it simple yet effective.Register your interest
- This employer is a Living Wage Employer
The information given below is intended to provide an understanding and appreciation of the workload of the job and its role within the Arc Group. The job description outlines the main purposes in general terms only and is not intended to be prescriptive.
You may be required to carry out other duties commensurate with the post and necessary to maintain high standards of business practice. The post-holder will be expected to be appraised of Industry legislation changes and commit to Industry/Business training which may be required.
This job description, through Business reasons, may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs of
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
Observe and learn the Quality, Safety, and Compliance of a plumbing role. Assist our plumbing team in meeting the standards demanded of the project requirements and/or direction of your line manager. Work will involve basic plumbing and general site based tasks.
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
• General labouring duties including, but not limited to; sweeping up, tidying up, organising materials,
familiarising yourself with tools and materials used.
• Assisting the team with all plumbing duties.
• Maintain regular contact with your line manager and colleagues to obtain instructions and gain experience.
• Record completed works and maintain an accurate record of work carried out including photographic
• Provide high level customer service and ensure compliance to all company’s rules and regulations
• Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer enquiries in responsive manner
• Postholder will treat all stakeholders with respect and maintain a neat appearance in line with the company
dress code policy.
• Store/Protect/Respect all company equipment issued to you to carry out your role diligently.
• Develop and maintain relationship with management and supervisors to resolve any issues, concerns in line
with company policy
• Ensure all electrical activities on site in relation to testing and installations are carried out in line with
Company procedures, standards and Industry ‘Best Practice’.
• Be willing to undertake further and additional training where required and in direct relation to services works
whether required by CPD, legislative or contract requirements.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Time Management
• Work well under pressure
• The ability to meet deadlines
• People management skills
• High levels of accuracy